Design, Synthesis and Cloning HR Donor
While CRISPR/Cas9 technology greatly simplifies genome engineering, successful execution can be surprisingly challenging. An important first step is the careful design and construction of guide RNAs (gRNAs) and homologous recombination (HR) donors. Save yourself time and trouble and have HIRAGENE handle this first step. Our experienced staff understands the intricacies of using Cas9 and has successfully completed dozens of genome engineering projects.
Why choose Hiragene CRISPR/Cas9 genome engineering services?
- Choose either gRNA and HR donor design and construction or our complete Cell Line Engineering Service
- Leverage our well-designed CRISPR/Cas9 products which are used in a number of peer-reviewed papers
- Accomplish more with turn-around times of as little as 1–۲ weeks for gRNA cloning, 3–۴ weeks for HR donor cloning, and 10–۱۴ weeks for full cell line engineering projects
- Rest easy with your project in the hands of our experienced team that’s successfully completed dozens of genome engineering projects
- Enjoy consistent quality, confidentiality, and on-time delivery with all projects completed on-site in our Palo Alto, CA, facility